Annual Reports and Accounts
- Annual Report 2016/17 – this report outlines our activities during 2016-17
- The Annual Accounts cover our financial position for 2016-17
- Annual Audit Letter 2016/17 – this letter summarises the 2016-17 audit of the CCG by our auditors and highlights the key issues arising from the audit
- Annual review – gives a summary of our activities, plans, progress and highlights for 2016-17
- Annual Report 2015/16 – this report outlines our activities during 2015-16.
- The Annual Accounts cover our financial position for 2015-16
- Annual Audit Letter
- Annual Report 2014/15 – this report outlines our activities during 2014-15.
- The Annual Accounts cover our financial position for 2014-15 and are in 6 parts:
- Annual Audit Letter 2014/15 – This letter summarises the 2014/15 audit of the CCG by our auditors and highlights the key issues arising from the audit.
- Annual Report and Annual Accounts 2013-14 – this report outlines our activities during 2013-14. Please use the accompanying documents for a list of the links that are referred to in the annual report.
- Annual Audit Letter 2013/14 – The annual audit letter summarises the 2013/14 audit of the CCG by our auditors and highlights the key issues arising from the audit.
- Annual Review 2013-14 – this booklet highlights some of our achievements over the last 12 months and our plans for the future.
- Acronym guide – will help you understand NHS jargon. It won’t cover everything but we will update the list as often as possible.
- Children & Young People’s mental health and wellbeing plan: Future in Mind – outlines how we need to improve access to, and the quality of, services and outcomes for children. Based on what children and young people have told us they want from services – Future in Mind describes how the NHS and social care will work together to develop mental health and well-being services in Bradford district and Craven for the period 2015 to 2020.
- Supporting documents transformation plan for children and young people’ mental health in Bradford District and Craven:
- Children & Young People’s mental health and wellbeing plan: Future in Mind – Summary – has been developed specifically for children and young people, by children and young people.
- Comms and Engagement strategy – describes how we will communicate and involve all our stakeholders.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Plan – The CCG’s business activities need to take place in the most sustainable way and this plan describes how we aim to make a positive impact on society.
- Factsheet – find out more about CCGs and the changes in the NHS.
- Five year forward view – NHS Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven, Bradford City and Bradford Districts CCGs, as the local leaders of health commissioning, are required to publish a five year strategy detailing how they will improve outcomes for the local population.Together with the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council and local health and care providers we have developed a forward view which outlines our challenges, plans and intended outcomes for the next five years. Find out how you can have your say on this.
- Future in Mind – Assurance document.
- Mental wellbeing in Bradford District and Craven: a strategy 2016-2021 sets out our vision and strategic priorities for the next five years. The strategy covers all age ranges and has a very clear focus on promoting mental wellbeing and tackling the things that we know can cause mental ill health. The easy read version of the strategy can be found here, the BSL version of the strategy can be found here. You you can listen to an audio version of the strategy on YouTube:
- Transforming care for people with learning disabilities and/or autism – outlines our plans for the next three years to improve care for children, young people and adults living with learning disabilities and or autism in Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven.
- NHS Workforce Race Equality Standard – please see here for the CCG’s position statement on the NHS Workforce Race Equality Standard
- Operational plan 2015/16 – NHS Airedale Wharfedale and Craven Clinical Commissioning Group (AWC CCG) agreed a Five Year Forward View (5YFV) with health and care partners in July 2014 and we continue to work collaboratively with partners to deliver the vision, principles and objectives outlined within this.
- Plan on a Page – sets out our mission, values, priorities, objectives and drivers.
- Planning template 2014/15 – This document is a template that NHS England asked all clinical commissioning groups to complete. It shows the trajectories for our targets for 2014/15 and beyond.
- Procurement Register – March 2017
- Prospectus – introduces Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG. It will help you to understand who we are, why we exist and how we aim to deliver the best healthcare services for you.
- Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) – We have worked with local health and care partners, including Bradford Districts and Bradford City CCGs to develop this local plan which forms part of the West Yorkshire and Harrogate STP.
- In Touch, July 2016 – news from Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale & Craven CCGs
- In Touch, Jan 2016 – news from Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale & Craven CCGs
- InTouch, July 2015 – news from Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale & Craven CCGs
- InTouch, Dec 2014 – news from Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale & Craven CCGs
- InTouch, June 2014 – news from Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale & Craven CCGs
- Health Matters – March 2014
- InTouch, Feb 2014 – news from the Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale & Craven CCGs
- InTouch, Aug 2013 – news from the Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale & Craven CCGs
- Access to Records Procedure
- Business Conduct & Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Complaints policy
- Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy
- Freedom of Information and Environmental Regulation Policy
- Gift and Hospitality Policy
- Gluten free prescribing in Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven
- Individual Funding Request (IFR) Policy
- IVF Policy
- Procurement policy
- Repeat Prescribing policy
- Safeguarding adults commissioning policy
- Safeguarding children commissioning policy