The purpose of our CCG governing body is to clinically lead the commissioning of health and care services for the residents of Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven.
You can find out who belongs to the governing body below.
Members of governing body
There is a standing invitation to a representative from public health to attend governing body meetings in an advisory, non-voting role
Members of clinical executive
This CCG Staff Structure January 2017 outlines the make-up of our organisation.
Below are the links to different registers within NHS Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG:
- Governing Body and Clinical Executive Register of Interests, August 2017.
- Staff Register of Interests, March 2017
- CCG Members Register of Interests March 2017.
- Gifts and Hospitality Register
- Register of Procurement
Governing Body Papers and Meeting Dates
The governing body meets every month. Most of the meetings are held in private, but four times a year the governing body meets in public. This means members of the public are welcome to attend and observe those meetings.
Details of these meetings and locations can be found below and papers will be posted here five days before the date of the meeting.
If you would like to speak to us about something else that is not on the agenda, please contact us using the details below. To submit questions or comments, you can:
Governance and Corporate Manager
Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG
Millennium Business Park
Keighley BD20 6RB
Tel: 01274 237569
The governing body normally meets as committees-in-common with the governing bodies of Bradford City and Bradford Districts CCGs. Members of the public are invited to attend the public section of the meeting. Papers for the meetings are available on this website at least four working days in advance of the meeting.
Questions from members of the public directly relating to items on the meeting agenda can be asked at the meeting, at the relevant point indicated on the agenda.
Questions from members of the public on any other matters should be submitted in advance to email@example.com. Questions should be submitted by close of play on the Thursday of the week before the governing body meeting, for response at the meeting (held on Tuesdays).
Annual General Meeting
- 28 September 2017 -12.30 pm – Keighley
Future Governing Body meetings
- 12 September 2017 -1.15 pm – Bradford and Bingley Sports Club, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1LT
- 14 November 2017 – 1.15 pm – Keighley
- 9 January 2018 – 1.15 pm – venue to be confirmed
- 13 March 2018 – 1.15 pm – venue to be confirmed
Previous Governing Body meeting dates and papers
- 11 July 2017 – 1.30 pm – Learning Areas 1, 2 and 3, Douglas Mill, Bradford
- 9 June 2017 – Ilkley
- 24 March 2017 – Keighley
- 20 January 2017 – Skipton
- 25 November 2016 – Ilkley
- 23 September 2016 – Keighley – Governing Body and AGM
- 22 July 2016 – Skipton
- 27 May 2016 – Ilkley
- 3 March 2016 – Skipton
If you have questions or feedback, you can come along to one of our ‘Have Your Say’ events or send them to us by visiting our get involved page.